If the customers need to perform the serial port high speed transmission, please refer to the following. If you want to know more details, please contact your Sales or FAE.
- Fix Windows issue:
- Install the super I/O patch driver, it can solve multi-Serial port testing at the same time without “COM port detected a receive Over Run Error” anymore.
- Fix Linux issue:
- Submit a OEM BIOS request for support non-IRQ share:
- Set F81216 as ISA IRQ share mode (IRQ.5) & edge trigger mode (at APIC&IO-4D0) for Linux usage.
- Set F81216 UART IRQ as non-share for Linux OS.
- If you encountered the failure results after you flashed the above BIOS, please contact your Sales & FAE and share the Linux OS type with kernel version, we will provide the patch driver.