Avalue announces ECM-QM87, 3.5 SBC based on 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, June 11st, 2013 – Avalue Technology Inc. (TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global Embedded Solution provider and Associate member of Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance is introducing the 3.5 SBC ECM-QM87 based on the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family and the mobile Intel® QM87 Express chipset. The 4th generation Intel Core processor shows improvements in performance and security, and has taken Intelligent Systems to a higher level for managing and securing devices.
Among other characteristics, ECM-QM87 supports One 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM memory with up to 8GB DDR3 1333/1600 SDRAM, offers a multiplicity of I/O involving 1 x RS-232, 1 x RS-232/ 422/ 485, 2 x SATA III, 1x Mini PCIe supporting mSATA expansion, 6 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 and 4-bit GPI, 4-bit GPO among others.
ECM-QM87 has Dual Gigabit Ethernet: 1x Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet Controller & 1x Intel® I217LM Gigabit Ethernet PHY, Dual-channel 18/ 24-bit LVDS interface and supports three displays with resolutions of VGA: 1920 x 2000 @ 60Hz, HDMI: 4096 x 2304 @ 24Hz and LVDS: 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz. Audio interface is provided with 1x Realtek ALC892 Supporting 7.1-CH HD codec.
ECM-QM87 supports Intel® Active Management Technology 9.0 for managing and securing PCs, as well as ACPI 3.0 which enables advanced power management for attached devices.
- Advancement in CPU, improved capabilities for media and graphics as well as power efficiency are paving the way for unprecedented developments in intelligent systems with regard to a variety of applications and markets.
- The higher CPU performance with ever smaller chip reinforces power efficiency to fit thinner platforms for intelligent systems such as portable equipment and industrial HMIs.
- Image processing applications such as signage and medical imaging greatly benefit from the enhanced CPU, while higher graphics guarantees successful playback of interactive content.
- Another breakthrough brought by the 4th generation Intel Core processor are better encryption techniques, consistent and scalable operation, securing devices without affecting performance.
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processor and mobile Intel® QM87 Express chipset
- 1 x 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM Up to 8GB 1333/ 1600 SDRAM
- Dual-channel 18/ 24-bit LVDS, HDMI, VGA
- Realtek ALC892 Supports 7.1-CH Audio
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Triple Display
- 2 SATA III, 1 Mini PCIe Card (Support mSATA)
- 6 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 2 COM, 8-bit DIO
- Intel Active Management Technology 9.0
To know more about Avalue ECM-QM87 please following below link to our website:
About Avalue Technology
Avalue Technology (TAIEX: 3479-TW) is a professional industrial computer manufacturing company, which is dedicated to developing the x86 architecture products, including embedded computers, single board computers (SBC), Systems-on-Modules/ ETX (SoM/ ETX), industrial motherboards, all-purpose panel PCs, and barebone products, etc. Having expanded, Avalue offers its expertise on PCB/ Assembly/ BIOS version control and after-sales all type of services. An ISO 9001:2008 certified company; Avalue offers assurance to customers in every aspect of its business. With its headquarter located in Taiwan, Avalue has global subsidiary company, including offices in Shanghai, New Jersey, Tokyo, and Denmark. In addition, Avalue Technology operates an extensive distribution network to accommodate and serve customers all over the world.