Avalue Introduces a IEC EN60945 Marine Certified Embedded Box PC, EMS-SKLU-Marine
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, May 25th, 2017
– Avalue Technology Inc. (TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global embedded computing solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling a IEC EN60945 marine certified Embedded Box PC, EMS-SKLU-Marine
for maritime applications, such as control room or engine room, IBS (Integrated Bridge System), propulsion control or safety system and boat entertainment system.
Box PC is powered by the latest 6th
generation Intel® Core™ i7-6600U Ultra Low TDP processor, which delivers a full range of I/O connectivity, including 6 serial ports (4 series ports support 2.5KV isolated protection), 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 6 USB ports (4 support USB 3.0, 2 support USB 2.0). The EMS-SKLU-Marine
Box PC is designed to provide outstanding system performance, bringing a new level of flexibility and ideal for marine applications.
For maritime applications, EMS-SKLU-Marine
is IEC EN60945 certified and follows marine standards. This system is no problem to operate continuously under critical conditions, including anti-shock, anti-vibration, wide operation temperature and wide power input. With being this IEC EN60945 certification, EMS-SKLU-Marine
guarantees a well functional system under high humidity, strong sunshine and provides high resistance of oil and corrosion.
is slim and compact design to save more space and be more adoptable on ships or boats. Its aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel chassis are given to provide strong and solid construction for well system protection. To increase the stability and durability, this compact system is fanless operation and is able to be smoothly functional under harsh temperature conditions: -20 ~ 60°C. This new development adds to the EMS-SKLU-Marine
list of amazing features, which includes rugged design, versatility, and marine certified quality.
▪ IBS (integrated bridge system)
▪ Control room or engine room
▪ Boat entertainment system
▪ Safety and alarm system
- Onboard 6th Gen Intel® Core™ SoC i7/i5/i3/Celeron BGA Processor
- One 260-pin SODIMM Socket Up to 16GB DDR4 2133MHz SDRAM4 COM port support 2.5KV Isolation Protection
- Expansion Slot Supports 1 Mini PCIe Slot, 1 M.2, 1 IET Interface
- Fanless Operating from -20 ~ 60°C, Support IP50
- Power Input :Typical 12/24Vdc ( +9 ~ +36V )
- Supports Intel® iAMT 11.0, TPM2.0, Turbo Boost Technology, vPro, Wake on LAN
- Service Window, Easy to Install M.2, Memory and Mini PCIe Module
- IEC EN60945 Certified
For more information of full range of EMS-SKLU-Marine
, please visit our website at www.avalue.com.tw
, or contact with email@example.com
for more details.
About Avalue Technology
(TAIEX: 3479-TW) is a professional Industrial Computer
manufacturing company, who is dedicated to developing the x86 and RISC architecture products, including Embedded Computers
, Single Board Computers
(Full Size SBC
), Systems-on-Modules/ ETX (SoM/ ETX)
, Industrial Motherboards
, all-purpose Panel PCs
, Barebone products
, Mobile solutions
, Industry 4.0 solutions
, Retail solution
and various IOT ready products. Having expanded, Avalue
offers its expertise on PCB/ Assembly/ BIOS version control and all types of after-sales services. An ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company; Avalue
offers assurance to customers in every aspect of business. With headquarter located in Taiwan, Avalue
has global subsidiaries, including offices in Shanghai, New Jersey, California, Tokyo, and Denmark. In addition, Avalue
Technology operates an extensive distribution network to accommodate and serve customers all around the world.